Executive coaching: improving your bottom line performance and career progression
Executive Coaching at Integral Career integrates all of the analysis in the Career Consulting, but in the context of the organisation and long term performance goals with additional analysis such as corporate political landscape, assessment of role and kpi fit, 360 degree feedback, and understanding of strategic context. As with Career Consulting, this analysis takes place in a discussion between the client and consultant, and sessions are scheduled in a timing which fits the clients situation. Flipchart insights and homework assignments also all become part of the clients Integral Content Database. Together the consultation could include some or all of the following:
1. Data Collection and Clarification : Critical Issues You Are Now Facing in Your Role
(Data is generated from sessions; observation log; feedback from bosses, peers and direct reports; and psychometric testing if applicable)
- Client experience of work and key issues impeding performance.
- Understanding of Key Performance Indicators for the role and organisation.
- Assessing current performance comparing KPI’s and client experience.
2. Issue Identification and Analysis
- Hypothesizing and prioritizing issues affecting work deliverables.
- Reflecting on and analyzing issues individually to understand key symptoms, features and origination.
3. Simultaneous Collection of Key Career Data During Issue Analysis
(As issues are analysed, any data which comes up in the sessions is collected under the following analysis categories. This data becomes part of the client’s Integral Content to assist with current and future role performance).
- Values, Traits and Interests and Patterns Affecting Performance.
- Skill Sets with Evidence.
- Current and Next Role Analysis: What Works and What Does Not and assessing performance against KPI’s.
- Work and Life Experience Analyis.
- Observation Log.
4. Corporate Context Analysis
- Organisational Structure Analysis: Relationships, Work flows, Culture, Key Performance Indicators and Client Impact.
- Industry Analysis: Understanding Industry Dynamics, Corporate Strategy and Key Factors For Success.
5. Action Planning, Implementation and Results
- Creation of clear actions with measurable targets to address key issues.
- Follow up progress timetable.
- Summary of coaching impact and results.